• College : University of Notre Dame 1992-1996
• Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine 1997-2001
• Residency: University of Wyoming Family Medicine Residency Casper 01-04
• Fellowship: Tacoma Family Medicine Rural Fellowship 04-05
Anything outside! Fishing, cycling, hunting, running, cross country skiing and probably keeping up with his four kids!
• College: Oregon State University 1988-1992
• Medical School: Baylor College of Medicine 1992-96
• Residency: University of Wyoming Family Practice Residency Casper 1996-99
My wife Lisa and 3 kids Mckenna-19, Cody-13, Kanon-5. I enjoy packing into the wilderness with my mules and hunting the back country. Basketball, running, biking, exercising, hiking, shed antler hunting. I also enjoy full spectrum family practice and teaching.
• College: Minnesota State University/Barry University
• Medical School: Des Moines University
• Residency: North Colorado Family Medicine
My wife Nichole and 5 children Hanna-22, Olivia-19, Seth-17, Camden-12, & Annabelle-9. I enjoy spending time with my family, hiking, car restoration, and I am a private pilot.
• College: Northwest College and Montana State University
• Medical School: Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences
• Residency: University of Wyoming Family Medicine Residency Program
• Fellowship: Tacoma Family Medicine Rural OB Fellowship
My husband Sherman and 4 children Trisha-28, Jackson-10, Payton- 7, and Jonathon – 2 years. I enjoy spending time with my family, reading, hiking, camping, fishing, golfing and cooking/baking. I also enjoy full spectrum Family Medicine including Women’s Health, Obstetrics, Pediatrics and Osteopathic Manipulation.
• College: University of Wyoming
• Medical School: University of Washington School of Medicine- WWAMI
• Residency: Fort Collins Family Medicine Residency
My primary interests are my outdoor vices, which are numerous. Mountain biking and snowboarding top the list, followed by backpacking, hiking, kayaking, SUP’ing, backcountry split-boarding.
• College: University of Wyoming
• Medical School: University of Washington Medical School
I enjoy spending time with family and friends, hiking, kayaking, cooking, baking, crafting and reading. My golden retriever Timber loves to join me on all of my adventures.
• College: Augustana University
• Medical School: University of South Dakota Sanford School of Medicine
My fiancé Taylor and our two dogs Bentley (Pit Bull) and Nellie (Red Lab). My favorite outdoor hobbies include hiking, fishing, and bon fires. I also enjoy cooking and board games with my fiancé, who always seems to beat me. My career interests include full spectrum family medicine and addiction medicine.
• College: University of Michigan
• Medical School: Lincoln Memorial University
• Residency: Michigan State University
My personal interests are triathlons, yoga, hiking, equestrian sports. My husband and I love the outdoors.
• College: San Antonio College/Trinity University
• Medical School: University of Nebraska, School of Medicine
• Residency: Kern Medical Center
My wife Rachel, Kids- Vernon 42, Justin 42, Amanda 40, Sean 20, and Ryan 18, and grandkids. I also enjoy reading , old cars, old things in general, trauma care—particularly process improvement.
• College: St Louis College of Pharmacy
• Pharmacy Education: St Louis College of Pharmacy
Hunting, athletics, kayaking, camping, atv-ing, music , financial trading, chess, restoring antique tractors, fishing