• College : University of Notre Dame 1992-1996
• Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine 1997-2001
• Residency: University of Wyoming Family Medicine Residency Casper 01-04
• Fellowship: Tacoma Family Medicine Rural Fellowship 04-05
Anything outside! Fishing, cycling, hunting, running, cross country skiing and probably keeping up with his four kids!
• College: Oregon State University 1988-1992
• Medical School: Baylor College of Medicine 1992-96
• Residency: University of Wyoming Family Practice Residency Casper 1996-99
My wife Lisa and 3 kids Mckenna-17, Cody-11, Kanon-4. I enjoy packing into the wilderness with my mules and hunting the back country. Basketball, running, biking, exercising, hiking, shed antler hunting. I also enjoy full spectrum family practice and teaching.
• College: Minnesota State University/Barry University
• Medical School: Des Moines University
• Residency: North Colorado Family Medicine
My wife Nichole and 5 children Hanna-20, Olivia-17, Seth-15, Camden-10, & Annabelle-7. I enjoy spending time with my family, hiking, car restoration, and I am a private pilot.
• College: Northwest College and Montana State University
• Medical School: Pacific Northwest University of Health Sciences
• Residency: University of Wyoming Family Medicine Residency Program
• Fellowship: Tacoma Family Medicine Rural OB Fellowship
My husband Sherman and 4 children Trisha-26, Jackson-8, Payton- 5, and Jonathon – 6 months. I enjoy spending time with my family, reading, hiking, camping, fishing, golfing and cooking/baking. I also enjoy full spectrum Family Medicine including Women’s Health, Obstetrics, Pediatrics and Osteopathic Manipulation.
• College: University of Wyoming
• Medical School: University of Washington School of Medicine- WWAMI
• Residency: Fort Collins Family Medicine Residency
My primary interests are my outdoor vices, which are numerous. Mountain biking and snowboarding top the list, followed by backpacking, hiking, kayaking, SUP’ing, backcountry split-boarding.
• College: San Antonio College/Trinity University
• Medical School: University of Nebraska, School of Medicine
• Residency: Kern Medical Center
My wife Rachel, Kids- Vernon 40, Justin 40, Amanda 38, Sean 18, and Ryan 16, and grandkids. I also enjoy reading , old cars, old things in general, trauma care—particularly process improvement.
• College: St Louis College of Pharmacy
• Pharmacy Education: St Louis College of Pharmacy
Hunting, athletics, kayaking, camping, atv-ing, music , financial trading, chess, restoring antique tractors, fishing